Today’s turmoil becomes
Words by J. B. Everett
Photograph by Patrick Nijenhuis ©2005 Creative Commons
I owe a belated thank you to Cheryl Fassett at Catching Fireflies, a fellow writer and cat lover, who bestowed upon me the Lovely Blog and Inspiring Blog award. Show her some love and visit her blog.
As part of these awards I’m supposed to share 7 things about myself. So, here it goes.
1) I am one of those people that gets fixated on a song and listens to it over and over.
2) I cannot do origami, not matter how hard I try
3) I make awesome meatballs
4) I don’t eat brussels sprouts
5) I did actually break my toe tripping over my own Tevas
6) Unlike most classical musicians, I never tire of Bolero or Leroy Anderson
7) My voice sounds just like the # key, which does interesting things during conference calls.
I never know who views these memes as a blessing or as a curse, so I’ll just name some of my favorite peeps, and give them a shout out.
Lovely De at Whimsygizmo
Claudsy at Claudsy’s Blog
Meena Rose at Through the Eyes of Meena Rose
Khara at Our Lost Jungle
Misky at MiskMask
The multi-talented Veronica Roth
The sweet and joyful Phyllis at Phyllis Writes Words
The profound and thoughtful Sara W. Bartlett at Sarahscapes
Claudia the fearless at CKS WarriorQueen
The creative Rebecca Berray
All of you deserve any and all badges that exist. If you want them, they are yours. If you don’t, know that I think you are awesome. You rock.